John Harr Jr. Began His Real Estate CAREER In 1977, At 19 Years Of Age.
He Earned His Broker’s License In 1980. After 20 Years Of SUCCESSFUL Real Estate Sales, He Began To Manage Mountainland Realty As Broker & Co-Owner. Today, John Jr. Is NATIONALLY Recognized As Being In The TOP 10% Of Real Estate Broker Coaches IN THE NATION & COACHES Numerous Agents Weekly; Concentrating On Skill Development, Leadership Development, Goal Setting, Retirement Planning, Investing & Business Planning. By Utilizing His Own Successful Experiences, John Jr. Has Developed A Systemic & PROVEN Approach To GREAT Training, Which Enables All His Agents To Achieve Higher Levels In Their INCOME & Career.
- President of Utah State Association of Realtors
- President of Utah County Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors Regional Vice President (Region 11 – Utah, Nevada, Wyoming, New Mexico, Colorado & Arizona)
- National Association of Realtors Strategic Planning Committee
- National Association of Realtors Trustees Committee
- Utah State Realtor of the Year
- Utah County Realtor of the Year
- National Association of Realtor’s RPAC – Hall of Fame
- Charter Member – Stringham Real Estate School – Hall of Fame
- Utah Association of Realtors Presidents Award